Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dress the Part

So, it's still pretty crappy out.  Yesterday was a bit nicer, and we got busy at work for it, but now it's back to this dreary, cloudy, gloomy... crap.  Not that I let the weather dictate my mood or anything...(just my attire)




 As you can see, I'm still getting over the initial awkward phase of being photographed.  Thank you boyfriend, for being so patient. :)



Wah-bam.  And then after these shots were taken, we bumped into a clown.  I kid you not.  Random yet, appropriate.

What I'm Wearing
Jacket: Somewhere on Hollywood Blvd. in CA.  I had severely underpacked for the weather we had while visiting, and I had to get warmer clothes when I was there. Oh darn, I had to go shopping in Cali on vacay. Hehehee.
Collared Shirt: Thrifted from my childhood closet.  It's more of a belly shirt at this point, so it pairs nicely with this skirt when worn at the waist.
Skirt: Hand me down from the sister.  It's jersey and comfy and I wear it all the time.
Boots: Macy's
Earrings and Ring:  Modcloth.   Love this store! I have a gazillion things on my wishlist and in my shopping cart...but I only purchase one or two items after a good shift at work ;)
Purse: thrifted


Toodles!


All pictures are taken by my boyfriend, John.

No comments:

Post a Comment