Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cashz Smashz

So, I went shopping the other day and can I just say, it was the most therapeutic session I've had in a while.  I spent just over $100 but I came out with eleven items of clothing/accessories.  Pretty sure that's FREAKING AWESOME. I'll let you know where I got the items as I wear them.

 This is a fountain near our apartment...it was windy out, but we managed to snag a few shots before the water found its way to the camera lens.
 Initially, when I saw this shirt at the store, I thought it would be an amazing DIY project.  I got it anyway, and figure if I want to DIY it, then I'll have two shirts that I love.  That's what I call a sweet deal.
 Love this ring.  My grandparents gave this to me years ago, during a time that I didn't wear rings.  Oh, how I love to find jewelry from my childhood that I can put into play now.  Just a little snug on my finger, but who cares?




Can I say that I love these pants without sounding repetitive? I love so many things about this outfit it's hard to find other adjectives.  This rip just happened a couple years back; I've been wanting to make these pants into cutoffs but something is holding me back.  Pasty legs?

What I'm Wearing:
Earrings: Target
Sunglasses: Target
Shirt: Everyday People Clothing Store (NEW)
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless Shoes.  I'll admit I watched these shoes online until the price dropped.  I got these babies for $9.99.  Mmmhmmm. (NEW)
Blue Bandaid: Compliments of my work.   Dang wedges and their tendency to be difficult.  Blisters on a busy night, how dare they. (BRAND SPANKIN' NEW)

Yay fashion. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment