Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Nautica

I wish I was telling you that in this outfit, I went on a nice cruise in a yacht, ate fresh seafood and sunbathed in the middle of vast ocean air; however, aside from the Mississippi River, I didn't see any water while wearing these stripes.


I did, nevertheless, spend the afternoon at an art fair, indulging myself in fried pickles and walking tacos, unlimited root beer and vintage jewelry.



Believe it or not, but these shoes are comfortable.  


Nothing like a simple outfit to make you feel great inside and out.

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: H&M - I went through a stripes faze, my closet can vouch for me.
Pants: H&M.  Don't you just love customer service that tells you there's a $10 jean sale...as you're handing them your card for the $30 pair?  Oooo, nothing boils my noodle faster.
Shoes: hand me downs.  Just a tad too big, but still comfortable.
Purse: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment