Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do the Fandango

John and I took a walk to downtown St.P for lunch and it was pretty much required that I wear the Iron and Wine tee I bought at the show.  Not only is it made from pre-washed, oh-so-soft cotton, but it has a sweet picture on it.

 Burning forests, huge peacocks, and perfect colors.  I'm just now realizing how many orange hued items I own.  I think I go on kicks when I shop, like, I'll go crazy for stripes, then natural tones, black and green.  Those four categories basically sum up my closet.
 I love these shoes!  They're super versatile and comfy.  Not to mention they don't give me blisters! (knock on wood...)


 "Get some detail. Detail."  Boob shot.  Boys... ;)

The following munchkins are the new additions to the apartment; because cats are part of your home decor, obvs.
Apple

Anette
Or, 'Adorable Cuteness Maximus' and 'Adorable Cuteness x 2'
So, anyway...

What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan: Thrifted So finely knit that it snags on all things jagged.
Jeans: Old Navy, I think.  My clothes are old!
Shoes: Payless
Purse: Garage sale!  Fiddy cents.

John pointed out that I'd forgotten to put earrings in...not gonna lie, I felt naked for a few minutes.  But I'm getting over things quickly these days.

Toods!

No comments:

Post a Comment