Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Iron and Wine!

So, I got to see one of my favorite bands last night in downtown Minneapolis.  I'm so glad I was on top of tickets this time!  Usually I don't realize they're here until it's already sold out.
It was super nice out during the day, so I opted for shorts (these are pretty much as short as I'll go) and a tank.
Funny story about my top.  I accidentally put it on backwards, but liked how it looked and so I made it work.  A little strange, but it also covered the scratches from my new kittens.  Apparently, they don't like being held when it's 100 degrees out. Who knew?
To keep it PG, I wore a strapless, elastic bra under the awkward razor back-turned-front.  I'm definitely going to wear this again.
Even though it was a folk concert, I still added a little metal to the mix because I'm badass, and I need to portray that all the time.  Obvs.  No, this necklace-turned-bracelet just works with my grape tomato earrings so why not.

Anywho, the gentle daytime breeze became a harsh nighttime hair tangling tragedy, and I was wishing I'd worn pants after the concert, but again.  OH well.  This is Minnesota and I should be used to the fickle weather by now.

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Unfortunately, I did not make these myself.  They are Refuge brand, probably gotten at Target.
Shoes: Another hand me down!  I love being one of five kids :)
Earrings: SERRV - a wonderful handcrafting gift shop with various locations around the country.  I happened to get these particular earrings in Madison but they were made in Kenya.
Purse:  $.50 at a garage sale in Uptown.


Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment