Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

hiking, naturally

This photo shoot was spontaneous but the walk was premeditated. 


I don't know why, but the urge to dance like an Egyptian usually trumps any 'normal' poses at least once through out these shoots.


My eye catches shape and color.  Were I a photographer, my portfolio would probably contain a similar photo to this.  Reflection in the windows, stark rust against a wall of sandy hues; not to mention the historic edge.


When I bought this cardigan, I was not considering anything else in my wardrobe.  Believe it.


This architecturally sound bridge is also aesthetically pleasing. 


Wind is much easier tolerated with short hair.


 Nothing but a thin sole between me and mother nature.


A favorite skyline from afar.


What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan: Modcloth
T-shirt: 3-pack from Target or stolen from my brothers closet...or both ;)
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment