Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Better late than never

Sorry for the delay in posting.  You know how life can get in the way sometimes...

Now, onto the good stuff.





The only thing I don't like about this outfit, is how pale I am.



The top is actually a dress, but it's very short so I used a different skirt to create a longer look.  I really like the combo of patterns.  What do you think?





What I'm Wearing:
Top: lent to me by a friend
Skirt: thrifted
Belt: lent to me by the same friend
Shoes: Target
Purse: vendor in Africa
Bracelet: thrifted


I prefer to keep things simple.  I own a boat-full of accessories but I rarely take the time to integrate them in my outfits.  A new years resolution for the past couple years, actually.  Come to think of it, I'm going to start making new years listless pledges instead, because resolutions only last for the month of January.  Then they become half-hearted, then they become obsolete.  If you make them lackluster from the start, then you won't really be breaking them later and who knows, maybe you'll be more inclined to keep them up if it's not something you must be resolute about!

Anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment