Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Keeping it squishy

This is the dress I wore to John's sisters wedding.  Unfortunately, things were so squishy that I never got a picture while in Seattle, but the Science Museum has a beautiful garden that worked out nicely.


It was an outdoor wedding, surrounded by sunshine and greenery.  It was beautiful, simple and stress free.  His sister used the term "squishy" to define plans and it turned into the phrase of the week (though I'll probably use it forever).


I wanted wedges so I wouldn't aerate the lawn, and this polyester dress kept it cool and comfy.  Not to mention easy to travel with.  Zero ironing. Oh yeah.  


I never actually used the clutch since the wedding was at the house we all stayed in, but, it was bought as part of the outfit so here it is.  Plus, it's kinda awesome.


 Gift from my mother.


I love finding comfortable shoes that you can actually wear for more than one occasion.


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Hinge via Everyday People
Shoes: Dolce Vita for Target
Earrings: Art Gecko
Belt and Clutch: My Sister's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment