Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fun in the Sun


 Nothing too spectacular about this outfit... except the earrings!  They're lime green sombreros! My sister got these for me in Mexico, I believe.  I'm a huge earring wearer (huge in both senses of the word) - and these are really hard to find outfits that work with them.  I mean, I could always wear black, but that's no fun...


John and I went on a stroll in downtown St. Paul because it was absolutely gorgeous out and... yeah. Why not?


While it's not the most flattering of dresses, it's 100% thrifted (cotton/jersey) and super worn in (read: comfortable).  The pockets are my fave.


And because it's a fun kinda dress, I needed a fun kinda hairdo - enter: backwards half up, half down.   


Oh yeah- the purpose behind the walk was to return this library book.  Two weeks late, but meh...that's like, two dollars in fine.  I'm over it.  I had a glass of wine and forgot about it.  Seriously...



That's me, Fine Bordeaux...on a budget ;)

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: thrifted from Everyday People
Tank: thrifted
Cat-eye sunnies: Sears
Earrings: gifted from big sis
Shoes: Target
Purse: Africa - at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro :)


Aren't they awesome!?  Do you have a crazy pair of earrings that are hard to match with outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment