Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

touring for tourists sake

Yesterday, I got back from Seattle.  It was the first time I've ever been and it was awesome!  We went for John's sisters wedding and then stayed for a few extra days because it's the West coast and we love all things west coasty.


I chose shorts because it was sunny and 75, we were going to be walking all day and I didn't want to overheat.  Fortunately, I didn't overheat.  Unfortunately, it was only warm in the sun.  Anywho...


Of course, we had to go see the Space Needle (didn't go up, though).


But we did go into the EMP (the Experiencing Music Project).  I have to say, I didn't know that much about Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix or Battlestar Galactica but...now I do :)


Got this necklace at an estate sale.  Dang, I'm lucky ;)


It was sunny out for sure, I couldn't even keep my eyes open.



Anyway, Pike Market!  Didn't see any fish being thrown around, but we did see some great vendors and amazing artwork.  I always regret not getting something from markets like this.  Why don't you get something then, you say?  Well, I'm a pack rat, and the less I pack, the less of a rat I'll be about it.  I have plenty of knick knacks and no where to display them.  Working on it...

Jellyfish

 This was in the Aquarium, in a glass archway.  Pretty sweet.


What I'm Wearing:
It's all thrifted.

More pictures from the trip to come!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fab time!!! <3 that everything is thrifted in this outfit - so you! :) Love your blog, which is why I'm passing along the Sunshine Award to you! Please visit my blog for details and continue to share the love. Congratulations!

    Samantha
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete