Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Whirlwind = Mess = Me

Hello hello.

So, the purpose of today's blog is to inform my readers that I will be changing a few things.  Aside from the template (as I'm sure you can tell it's different), it's going to be a general blog.  I realized that clothing just isn't my forte.  Don't get me wrong, I love fashion and continue to follow many blogs about it, but it's just ain't my thang, ya know?

As I make my move to Madison, I hope to put into play these changes.  An outfit post might make an appearance occasionally, when I find something that I need to show off, but it won't be the focus.  If you've read my about me, you'll know what the true reason behind having this blog is for me, and I plan on pursuing it with a new vengeance, broadening my scope and touching on all topics of interest, instead of just the one.


I appreciate all the support!  Please subscribe or follow or comment or...don't.  Ha, it's not like I'll know, right?!

Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited for you to write more. :)

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete